Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thanksgiving

We hemmed and hawed about what we were going to do for Thanksgiving for weeks.  We thought we'd just go out like we did last year until we found out that 4 missionaries didn't have anywhere to do.  Then a friend of ours needed a place.  And then, morning of, 3 more people needed somewhere to go.  It ended up being a very full house!

From FB:
     
           It was a lovely Thanksgiving! When I woke up Ben already had half of the meal under control. We ended up having 11 of us for dinner and all turned out well-except for the too runny crock pot mashed potatoes. I made a last minute decision to run out shopping tonight and found everything I wanted at Toysrus, Target and Macy's. People were friendly and polite and there was no drama. Best of all, when I got home Ben had done every last dish even though he works tomorrow and I don't. I am thankful for all my blessings-especially leftovers orange rolls now that the guys are asleep

No comments: