Monday, January 13, 2014

Back to School 2013

Well, I caught up on my magazines, read the stack of books on my dresser, decluttered, slept in a lot, went to the beach again and again, had my bloodwork done, my boobs squashed, my moles biopsied, my feet checked, teeth cleaned, Shmoo's checkup, saw all 4 grandparents, learned how to make tortillas, had barbeque and mexican food in Texas, rode the rides on the boardwalk and ate a funnel cake. I guess it's time to go back to work.
Schmoo and I were both a little stressed before school started....he meditated :) 

 And the all important first day of school clothes and new backpack.  This year's choice was Skylanders. 



 Someone was sticking out their tongue a LOT for dad's photos in the am.



Schmoo and I on our first days of school :)  

And then from FB:
Well I'm trying to sort truth from fiction as Schmoo tells me about his first day of second grade. I'm pretty sure the eyeball scanner at the bathroom entrance is fiction... Whereas I know his bus did wait at a stop for 45 minutes because a child was missing from the bus. The child was found safe and sound on the wrong bus. 

No comments: