Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico

I have rarely been hotter or more miserable in my life, but dang it all, we saw Tulum! Who wouldn't want to see Mayan ruins perched right on the Mexican Riviera? We really were hot and miserable, but I was so happy to get to these ruins. I won't bore you with the history-but isn't this place awesome and beautiful?









I like this pic below because you can see how huge the ships are (with the itty bitty people) and how beautiful the water is along Cozumel--even when it's deep enough for the cruise ship.


Despite the heat/humidity, Ben and I decided that we MUST return to Playa del Carmen/Cozumel. It was soooo gorgeous. Maybe for 10th anniversary. Any other takers :) ? It would be a fun grown-up trip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hotter than Panama? I think you have blocked out the heat of Panama, but Tulum is hot.

BTW, I am up for another visit there, so count me in.

Unknown said...

I LOVED Playa del Carmen. I'm game!