Besides my two guys, all the rest of the family went snorkeling at the reef and in Stingray City. I've only snorkeled one other time and it was hard to get it all right after you jump off a boat into water (obviously) over your head. Once I had all my breathing/mask/fins coordinated, I really enjoyed it! There is no way I could have taken pics underwater, too. You'll just have to imagine all the little tropical fishies I saw. No Nemos, plenty of Dories and others :)
Snorkeling at "Stingray City" (just another part of the sea where the stingrays hang out) was really cool. I didn't get up the nerve to touch one, but I did fine observing :)
My brother kept making fun of my hat, asking me if I had plans for gardening later :)

Um, anyone, and I mean ANYONE who knows me, knows that I brought my own stinkin snorkel. There is NO WAY one of those was going in my mouth!

I'm not sure what my nephew was looking at. Whatever it was must have been gross!
1 comment:
Eww! The snorkels remind me of our trip to Hanauma Bay.
Post a Comment