Has it really been six years?! I remember when you were newlyweds moving into our ward. We loved you then and we love you now!
Time flys. . . doesn't it?
Congratulations guys! This photo is cute and it makes me want to ask, have you been drinking?
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Hey you got married just in time to be my YW teacher - perfect!
ahhh, I miss you guys. Sorry I missed your call. One of these days we'll get to talk again.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Has it really been six years?! I remember when you were newlyweds moving into our ward. We loved you then and we love you now!
Time flys. . . doesn't it?
Congratulations guys!
This photo is cute and it makes me want to ask, have you been drinking?
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Hey you got married just in time to be my YW teacher - perfect!
ahhh, I miss you guys. Sorry I missed your call. One of these days we'll get to talk again.
Post a Comment