Saturday, July 31, 2010

Three things struck me as particularly funny today:


1) We were at the beach and Shmoo was just standing there eating his granola bar after some serious sand digging. A big gull swept down, America's Funniest Home Videos style, and swiped it right out of his hand. His eyes got huge, I busted out laughing and then he started wailing at the top of his lungs! Honey pulled out a replacement, but of course Shmoo wanted that other one that the evil bird took! WAAAAAAHHHH. It was soooo funny!


2) Shmoo and I went with honey for his haircut. We were sitting really close to him while the stylist was doing her work and as she was cutting his hair, she enthusiastically suggested that she be allowed to give honey some frosted tips! Once again I busted out laughing and the look on my dear husband's face was PRICELESS. Anyone who knows him understands that he would never, ever, never in a million years go for that. The best part was the look on his face.


3) We ended the day at Sam's Club. Honey and I were standing in the middle of the aisle comparing the nutritional value of a couple of different products. Shmoo stood there watching us for a minute and then all of a sudden said, in a very LOUD voice, "So, speaking of calories, I HAVE TO GO POOP!" And then for emphasis grabbed his hiney. For the third time today I busted out laughing to the point of hurting myself. It was just that kind of day.

2 comments:

L said...

W.O.W.....

Thank you for sharing! These made my day!

The Odd Couple said...

So funny! It cracked me up along with his Rock version!