Thursday, September 1, 2011

Schmoo says...

I was opening something in the kitchen and Schmoo, just like a pet, came running. He says from around the corner, "Whatever it is, I like it and I want some!" Too bad it was pasta.

******
We were trying to explain some to the kid who knows it all. He replies, "ONCE AGAIN, I am FIVE YEARS OLD and I know EVERYTHING!"

******

Today he got a letter in the mail from his soon to be kindergarten teacher. It was a nice little welcome letter that included a coupon for a free hug. He read it and said, "Mommy, that is one coupon that I am NEVER going to turn in!"

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love your blog for these moments! They make me laugh first and then sad when I realize you live way far away now... Hope all is well on your side of the country!