So Schmoo got on the bus at 8:30 this morning and I wandered around the apartment thinking, "so now what do I do?" (well, I am in the middle of a job hunt, so I'm guessing that feeling won't last too long.) Anyway, he was gone all day and was supposed to be home at 4:00.
Due to first day of school chaos, he didn't get home til 4:30. He came in, asked for a snack, sat down and said, "So, mommy, do we have any plans for today?" I told him, "yeah, it's called dinner and bedtime!" Good grief, 8 hours of school aint good enough for ya, kid?
We asked what his favorite part was and he answered, "lunch". He said his least favorite part was being the last one on the bus (which he wasn't so I don't know what that's about.) He had fun in gym and didn't complain about anything, so I'll call that good though I know the honeymoon won't last forever :)
1 comment:
Sounds like you've got a pistol in that boy. He's quite the guy!! lol
Post a Comment