Saturday, June 25, 2011

To infinity and beyond

I don't usually do bedtime because honey is in charge of all that mess :) Since my dh returned to nj today and we are still in tx that job has fallen to me.

I did all the requisite tasks tonight and was on my way out of the room...

Me: Goodnight, I love you, see you in the morning.

Schmoo: Goodnight, I love you, see you in the morning. Mommy, wait!

Me: What?

Schmoo: Do numbers ever end?

Me: (um, in shock) No they don't. That's called infinity.

Schmoo: What's infinity?

Me: It means that numbers go on forever and ever.

Schmoo: But how do you keep track of them all?

Me: That's sounds like a great question for daddy tomorrow on the phone.

Schmoo: Ok mommy. I love you, goodnight, see you in the morning.

(Hey, hon. Call tomorrow with a good answer, ok?)

1 comment:

Karla said...

Hope you are having a great time in Texas :)