Saturday, June 18, 2011

Preschool Celebration!

Can I tell you how very happy I was that our school doesn't do a preschool "Graduation"? SOOOO HAPPY! I really really really like graduations. I mean, almost as much as weddings. I love to go and sit and think about all the effort of all the graduates and even if I don't know 99.9% of them, I am still proud of all of the hard work they did. Graduations are for High School and College! Not preschool, not kinder, not elementary, not even 8th grade. Ugh. Pet Peeve!

Ok, back to regularly scheduled blogging...

Schmoo's end of the year program was a collection of songs, slideshow, and little parts the kids said. It was so funny because I think I was the only woman in the room not crying...and I asked the mama next to me, "Am I supposed to be crying? Why?" I'm just kidding, but I didn't tear up...because I know when it's going to hit me...when school starts in the fall and my baby is gone All. Day. Long. Gulp.

The program was darling and I was bursting with mama pride for my schmoo! He and his friend Ryan read parts of "Oh the places you'll go" to the group. He did such a great job--loud, clear, speaking voice, and it was a surprise. I didn't even know that he was going to read for the show.

He continues to amaze us with the noggin of his and I am already hopin and prayin that we get some kind of fantastic kinder teacher who can help him not be bored.






1 comment:

Karla said...

Great photos! How fun.