Friday, September 3, 2010

It is feast or famine with the blog. Let's see, Hurricane Earl didn't hit us. Preschool starts in 5 days right after Labor Day. I'm excited to experience my first yankee fall. It was strange to move here at the beginning of the Summer because for shmoo and me, it has been all sun in the fun and no reponsibility. I haven't "worked" since leaving NM, I don't have a time consuming church responsibility, and I swear that everywhere I go, people wear there swimsuits under their clothing as if there is a swimming emergency they most go take care of. EVERYWHERE. We've spent our fair share of time at Storybook Land, the library, the park, the pool, the beach, even the Zoo. We haven't contributed to the good of society, but dang it all, we had fun.

In a bit of news: NJ is one of the few states that mandates infertility testing/treatments be part of regular ol health insurance. Thank heavens for that! I'm not going to be over-sharing about my girly parts on this blog, but I'll probably spill a bit of info from time to time. We are in the thick of infertility tests which, like all things related to child bearing, are infinitely more painful for the women than the men. I had a wicked and invasive test done today but since I was a really good girl, we got to go to Pei Wei for dinner. Hurray!

There will surely be more posts soon. I've got to have something to say.

2 comments:

Lori said...

hope the mean tests pay off and everything works out. especially if your next kid is a mini schmoo - you would never get a break from laughing for sure :)

Karla said...

That is great that insurance will cover tests/treatment. Good Luck. I know how draining the whole thing is.