Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here's my cutie singing his verse of Follow the Prophet.



And then, not as cutie, but kinda funny, is his rock version. I don't know where his rock versions of songs come from, but he's pretty serious about it. If a rock version of "Follow the Prophet" will bother you, then maybe you shouldn't watch :)

3 comments:

DanaLee said...

Rock on James, rock on. Sadly, I can only get it to play the first half. Is that just me? Oh how I wish he were in my Primary!

The only one who writes anything said...

I just tried it, and I can see the whole thing. If anyone else has this problem, lmk.

I think you would enjoy him in your primary...until he tells you, "I already know that song, so why do I need to sing it again?" LOL!

Lori said...

I love the Rocked out version! He's HILARIOUS!!! Esp. when he comes over and is like "lemme see" hahahaha. I also love that he forgets the song at the exact same spot and then has to refill his lungs every few lines. You are definitely blessed by Schmoo (sp?)