Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We love the beach!

Something magical about the ocean!  I'm happy to be on a coast again--the beaches are lovely here.


 Checking out the water temp.  Yeah, I don't swim when it's 56!

My sweet guy!

 He didn't want the water to really touch him :)

 Waiting for 4th of July fireworks to start.  It was soooo awesome.  We went to Ventnor and were able to see the fireworks from Margate and A.C.  It was such an awesome evening-had pizza on the beach, saw the sunset, talked with people, and watched 2 sets of fireworks reflected in the Ocean. No bugs, cool breeze, happiness.

I love this face! 

And I love this man ;) 

 All kinds of advertisement up and down the Jersey Shore.  Planes fly by with banners and now boats with giant screens.  It cracks me up! 

 We have to buy ice cream on the beach.  This kinda really old (BUFF) guy pushes a giant white cooler up and down the beach.  We feel it's an obligation to help him out :) 

Beautiful beach day in Margate. 

No comments: