We survived this school year, that is. I was quite stressed at the end of last summer knowing that we would all be out of the house all day 5 days a week--and I would have night class for 8 hours at night. Ugh. I had to take the class to get my teacher certification for New Jersey--and it lasted all school year, two nights a week. Good lands. Half way through the year we got called to go over to the Spanish Branch in Atlantic City and that meant additional changes as my dear husband was called into the Branch Presidency and to start teaching institute. We had quite a bit of juggling between his night commitments, my night classes, and full time work and school for everyone. We were blessed to get through the year with few scars or drama :) Now that the stupid class is over, next year should go even better :) But for now we are basking in the joy of summer vacation...
No comments:
Post a Comment