Views of the Delaware River and Philadelphia from outside the Aquarium
Walking through the shark tunnel
HIPPOS! Up close and personal! One of the best parts!
There were many touch tanks...here, touch a star :)
Stingray touch tank. Too bad no one wanted to touch them!
Penguins and more abnormal smiles :S
Lots of great viewing areas.
There were so many more things I didn't take pics of because I was too interested in what I was seeing. It was a great outing!
2 comments:
So Cool! I've only ever been to the Tulsa aquarium which definitely doesn't have hippos. So much fun. How are you guys doing? Anything new and exciting going on? I miss you tons.
You are so lucky to have such nice rich friends. I think that is the best smile Ed has ever done. I do seem to remember there being one child there willing to give a few sea creatures a good poke in the eye. We will have to go back when we can take time to memorize the critters.
Post a Comment