I about FREAKED OUT when I saw a jellyfish floating by, but then Hubbie saw a little kid holding one so I asked the lifeguards about them. They said that as long as they were the clear ones they didn't really sting. If you see a red one, that's a different story. Who knew? Still freaky though!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
The Jersey Shore!
It probably goes without saying, but the Jersey Shore is sooo different than the TX Gulf Coast. There were lifeguards, clean beaches, no cars, no drinking, cool CLEAR water, and a lot of SAND. We went for the first time yesterday and had a great time. It's awesome that we could get there in about 15 mins, spend a couple of hours and come home. Hubbie hadn't been to the beach since he was a kid.
I about FREAKED OUT when I saw a jellyfish floating by, but then Hubbie saw a little kid holding one so I asked the lifeguards about them. They said that as long as they were the clear ones they didn't really sting. If you see a red one, that's a different story. Who knew? Still freaky though!

I about FREAKED OUT when I saw a jellyfish floating by, but then Hubbie saw a little kid holding one so I asked the lifeguards about them. They said that as long as they were the clear ones they didn't really sting. If you see a red one, that's a different story. Who knew? Still freaky though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! From New Mexico to Jersey...thats a big move. Exciting though. I really liked the East Coast on my sister summer trip a couple of summers ago. I would like to see more. Fun for you that you're so close to tbe beach now. Good luck in settling down. Never wanted much to visit New Mexico..but you may just get some random strange visitor in Jersey. :)
Yippy. . . glad to see you back in blogging-land!
That jelly fish looks pretty red to me!
Yes please take me to the beach and I will take you camping. Sorry I didn't text you back the other day. My phone died and I didn't get your message till much later. Miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment