Thursday, October 11, 2012

Student of the Month!

My schmoo made student of the month!  (again!)  Here's a pick of him waving his certificates: 


(You know me, I didn't want the pic for the blog to actually show his name...)

He has been doing really well at school.  He loves his teachers and his behavior has been great.  He's never been really, truly naughty at school, despite the fact that he thinks it's social hour since no other kids live at our house.  My very favorite misdeed of his happened when he was 4 years old in pre-k.  At circle time, his teacher asked him to stop talking as it was "her turn to talk."  He looked at her and said, "Just let me finish what I'm telling Carter, and then it can be your turn."  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  The teacher didn't think it was that funny, but I thought it was HILARIOUS! He lives with adults, and that's what he heard us say all the time "Wait til I'm done, and then it can be your turn." 

My second favorite was at the end of last school year when he got off the bus and said, "Mommy, don't worry about reading any email that you may or may not be getting from my teacher."  :)

No comments: