We stayed across the street from the Alamo at the Crockett Hotel.
I lovey love LOVED that the hotel had a Texas shaped waffle iron. It doesn't get any better than this! (ok, if they had texas shaped bacon, that would be better.)
We visited Mision Concepcion, which unlike the other 4 missions in the area (ie, the Alamo, etc) has never been renovated. It was cool and they still hold mass there. And you probably don't care. Fine. I could say whatever I want right here: toenail fungus, day old lettuce, fallopian tube, skunk spray, moist.
We went to the the Temple together, YAY! Enjoy the following series that highlights my eyebrows.
We did the riverwalk thing...boat ride, water side restaurants and all. (Can I just say FOGO DE CHAO OH MY GOODNESS!!!!)
1 comment:
Ah! I payed attention and now I have thoughts of toenail fungus and old lettuce stuck in my head! Gross. But the pictures are beautiful and it makes me miss you guys even more :(
Post a Comment