Monday, February 25, 2013

NYC Birthday Trip, 2013

So I pretty much had the best birthday gift ever this year from my dear husband.  I've been wanting and wanting and wanting to get up to NYC (just 2 hours away!!!) but it always seemed impossible to arrange for an all day sitter and figuring out where we were going and what we wanted to do, etc. This year I told him that my birthday wish was to go to the Manhattan Temple, see a show and see some NYC :)  We did it!  And it was amazing!  Can't wait to do it again!!!!

Manhattan Temple.  I'm not sure that it would be possible ever to get a photo without cars or people!


 Us right in front of the Temple.  How would anyone get any wedding pics out there?


We went to see Mamma Mia.  IT WAS SO FUN!  I've seen lots of Broadway touring productions, but this was my first on actual *Broadway*!


 Walked past here.  I would so love to go see him!


 Us inside of the Winter Garden Theatre.


His amazing Reuben at the Carnegie Deli.  Oh my gosh!  It was sooooo good! And I would have taken a picture of the cheesecake (best cheesecake I've had in my whole entire life!) but I didn't want to torture myself by having to see it all the time :)


No comments: