Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Job!

I went and got myself a job.  Ok, it has a lot more to do with divine intervention than my doing.  One event after another led me to being able to get this job and I feel really blessed considering how many teachers are looking for work in New Jersey. 

I'll be teaching Spanish for our district's middle school.  It's a good school with (mostly) good kids. I subbed for one of the spanish teachers there for two weeks during the last month of school and I think I have a good idea of what it's going to be like. 

I'm excited but also exceptionally nervous as I haven't worked full time since before schmoo was born.  My dear husband is above and beyond helpful so I know we'll be alright, but I'm still nervous nonetheless.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Exciting!. . . and scary.