
This is from when Schmoo was the student of the week in his class.

This is Schmoo's first personal pan pizza that he earned doing the pizza hut "Book it" program that they offer at school. Daddy did this while he was growing up too. What other 5 year old do you know whose first choice of pizza is Mushroom? (actually he was like, "do I want green pepper? Or sausage? Or olive? Do they make shrimp pizza?" He finally settled on mushroom.)

This was the day of the primary program. This kid is getting soooo tall!

We went down to the Cape May zoo on President's Day. It was a great day because it was cool, not cold, not many people were there, and the animals were out and about! We didn't do a lot of photos, but I had to include the tiger because the big cats are my favorites. While we were at the zoo, one of the lions started ROARING! I've never heard that before and it was amazing loud and deep. It echoed throughout the zoo and I LOVED it!

We found this super duper simple recipe from Good Houskeeping or somewhere and if I were responsible I would link it here but it was from an actual paper magazine and I don't want to go find it online right now. Anyway. Chocolate lava/pudding cakes and they were divine. And so very easy. And anything I can make in those dishes is automatically awesome. (Except don't you dare suggest that I make something horrific like tuna casserole in them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment