We got some pretty amazing rainbows the other day after a storm. Part of a double and one whole one. It was beautiful and Schmoo ran around saying, "it's my first New Jersey rainbow!!!" I guess he was excited.

I've been taking a beginning cake decorating class with my friend Sara. Our instructor is the little middle-aged-ish man from Peru. Not quite what I expected when I signed up for the class, but the man knows his stuff. My roses are improving, though my leaves are still frequently looking like slugs.
I've been taking a beginning cake decorating class with my friend Sara. Our instructor is the little middle-aged-ish man from Peru. Not quite what I expected when I signed up for the class, but the man knows his stuff. My roses are improving, though my leaves are still frequently looking like slugs.
3 comments:
How fun. . I would love to take a cake decorating class!
I have always wanted to take a cake decorating class. I'm jealous.
Your roses are beautiful! I have never been able to do that, no matter how hard my mother tried to teach me.
Post a Comment