I can't believe my little schmoo baby turned 5!

Here's his cute little face on the day he was born :)

And here are some cute awkward opening presents smiles.


So happy with the balloons!

My cute guys at Red Robin. We let the bday boy choose...at first he said Mcdonalds...but then changed his mind, thank heavens! He wouldn't eat the sundae because he won't touch whipped cream or chocolate syrup. Weird kid, I know!

Looking smug with some bday money he got in a card. He wouldn't let go it for a looonng time!

Cute look after reading a card with a surprise in it :)

Making a wish on the birthday cupcakes delivered by our upstairs friends! (so glad they brought them since he didn't eat his restaurant sundae and I didn't make a cake!)

Making sure that we know which one he wanted!
1 comment:
What great photos! It looks like it was a super day :)
Post a Comment