Thursday, December 16, 2010

I need to blog more frequently! The grandparents are suffering! On to the good stuff...here are the things that Schmoo has said/done recently...

*Just found a bunch of pine needles under our Christmas tree. Would be normal except we have an artificial tree. As I sat there wondering why the needles fell off, Schmoo says, "Mommy, I *trimmed* the Christmas tree! Isn't it beautiful?" I just couldn't be mad. But we had to talk about what trimming means. And Homonyms.

*
The cable 'Guide' function is not working and Schmoo just asked, "Is 'to be announced' a good show for kids?

*
Mommy, I love you longer than the pickles.


He's been singing a lot. His favorites right now are the Kid's Bop version of "I gotta feeling" and Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is You". Sooo funny to watch!


Lots of play dates after pre-K.


We had "Buddy Bear" visit us from Pre-K. Each kid takes him home for a week and you have to take him everywhere you go and take pictures to put in his journal.




We have a real-live friend in our building! They are so nice and invited us upstairs to decorate cookies :) This is some very SERIOUS cookie decorating!




Finally a real smile! I think it took 37 tries to get this picture!


And this one!

James got a video from SANTA!!!!! Here he is watching it on the computer. I love the look on his face in the second picture :)



You can (and should!) watch James' video from Santa using this link:

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/WjMXNlS2jqwL3wJseZAy-g


We made the cutest Rudolph cookies for the Ward party. So easy, fun and yummy!


2 comments:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

So so cute. Man I miss you guys. How's everything goin?

Kara said...

I love that picture of you and J!